- Artist for a project to be announced later in the year (Location TBC).
- Commission for public artworks – more to be revealed soon (Isle of Man).
- Artist for ‘Snowdogs Support Life, Kirklees’ Wild in Art sculpture trail, Kirklees. (Charity – The Kirkwood)
- Artist for ‘The Owl and the Pussy-cat’ Wild in Art sculpture trail in Knowsley. (Knowsley Borough of Culture)
- Artist for ‘Hares of Hampshire’ Wild in Art sculpture trail in Winchester/Southampton. (Charity – The Murray Parish Trust)
- Artist for ‘The Big Splash’ Wild in Art sculpture trail in the Isle of Man. (Charity – Hospice IOM)
- Artist for ‘The Big Hoot’ Wild in Art sculpture trail in Ipswich (2 sculptures). (Charity – St Elizabeth Hospice)
- Artist for ‘Go Go Discover’ Wild in Art sculpture trail in Norfolk. (Charity – Break)
- Artist for the ‘A Dog’s Trail’ Wild in Art sculpture trail in Cardiff. (Charity – A Dog’s Trust)
- Auction – ‘Big Trunk Trail’. My sculptures sold as follows: ‘Artie’- £5,200, ‘Mandela Party’- £4,000, ‘Sedmoo’ (baby elephant)- 3,800. Grand total for my work- £13,000!
- Auction – ‘Worcester Big Parade’. My sculpture ‘Porcelain Elephant’ made £7,500!
- Featured on a live radio interview on BBC Three Counties Radio, speaking about my work and the Big Trunk Trail auction in Luton.
- Commission – Baby elephant sculpture, commissioned by Love Luton.
- Artist for the ‘Worcester Big Parade’ elephant sculpture trail (Wild in Art). Trail live from 12th July – 5th Large elephant commission. Sponsors – The Museum of Royal Worcester, Good Roots and Royal Porcelain Works. (Auction on 14th October)
- Artist for the ‘Big Trunk Trail’ elephant sculpture trail (Wild in Art)- Luton. Trail Live10th July – 8th October. Commissions – 2 large sculptures, 1 baby sculpture. Sponsors – University of Bedfordshire and Keech Hospice Care. (Auction on 11th November)
- Featured on the University of Bedfordshire radio station, ‘Radio LaB’ – Interview for the Big Trunk Trail.
- Featured in Keech Hospice Care Press Release (Big Trunk Trail).
- Artist for the ‘Octopus Ahoy’ Trail in Tendring, Essex. Large Octopus sculpture displayed in Clacton On Sea from 25th June – 5thSeptember (Auction on 23rd September).
- May 2020 – ‘The Island Residency’ – Artist Residency, Kelham Island, Sheffield. (Due to Coronavirus lockdown, the residency will not be based in Kelham but work will still be posted on the Instagram account @the_island_residency).
- Artist for ‘Octopus Ahoy’ sculpture trail (date to be confirmed).
- Pen and Ink Workshop, Wingrave Art Club, Buckinghamshire. POSTPONED due to Coronavirus Lockdown.
- Artist for ‘Go Wild Gorillas’ sculpture trail – Jersey, Channel Islands, March-November (Trail live from 27thJuly- 14thAugust). Celebrating Durrell’s 60thAnniversary in partnership with Wild in Art. Raising funds for a new state-of-the-art home for the gorilla family at Jersey Zoo.
- Featured in Bailiwick Express – Artist preview (including images, interview e.t.c).
- Design featured in Go Wild Gorillas Trail Map, Trail Guide and Go Wild Gorillas App.
- Design featured on ‘Go Wild Gorillas’ merchandise including mugs, tea towels, fabric bags, magnets, badges and T-shirts.
- Featured on gwg.durrell.org website (including gorilla sculpture design, artist statement, photos and design statement – click on ‘Rotchi’ for my design).
- Featured in ‘Gallery’ magazine,Edition 165 (p36-39), August 2019/The Sparkle Edition (published by Factory, St Helier).
- Featured in Bailiwick Express– ‘Go Wild Gorillas’ article (including all 40 gorilla designs and a photo of my sculpture ‘Rotchi’ on the trail).
- Featured on ITV Channel TV, ‘Healthy Holidays: Go Wild Gorillas’feature on ITV Channel News. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cOV9SeLIETA
- Featured in BBC News Online (including photos and quotes).
- Delivered a Pen and Ink Workshop, Wingrave Art Club, Buckinghamshire, (March 2019).
- Volunteer Club Secretary and Membership Secretary at Aylesbury Tennis Club.
- Sea Music Artist in Residence, Poole Museum. In partnership with Arts Council England and Heritage Lottery Fund (see research page for details and galleries page for images).
- Exhibition – Sea Music Artist in Residence, Poole Museum. From October 2017 – January 2018, (private view 21st October 2017).
- Featured in ‘Evolver’ magazine, Edition 102 – November/December 2017.
- Cover Illustration – ‘Tidal Melodies, Poems in Celebration of Anthony Caro’s Sea Music’ (commissioned by Poole Museum as part of the Sea Music project 2017 in partnership with Heritage Lottery Fund and Arts Council England).
- Delivered an Oil Painting Workshop, Wingrave Art Club, Buckinghamshire, (November 2017).
- Delivered an Oil Painting Workshop day, Poole Museum (part of Sea Music project as above – November 2017).
- ‘Meet the Artist’ evening event, October 2017 (‘Poole Arms’, Poole Quay – part of Sea Music project as above).
- Volunteer Member Representative at Aylesbury Tennis Club.
- Painting and research (ongoing).
- Illustration – Illustrating a children’s story (ongoing).
- Awarded the title of Doctor of Philosophy in Fine Art from Birmingham Institute of Art and Design (studying 2007-14).
- Completed PhD Thesis entitled, ‘Towards a New Way of Thinking in Painting Through Analogous Notions of Listening and Analysis in Acousmatic Music’.
- Solo Exhibition – PhD artwork, Birmingham Institute of Art and Design (large-scale artworks installed in the ground floor gallery – Margaret Street, Birmingham).
- Private Commission, pencil on paper.
- 2 Private Commissions, oil on canvas.
- Training Course – ‘Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults’, Buckinghamshire Adult Learning.
- Private Commission – double portrait, pencil on canvas.
- Private Commission, oil on canvas.
- Art Tutor, Buckinghamshire Adult Learning (Oil Painting, 2008-9 and Mixed Media, 2009).
- PTLLS course – Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector, Buckinghamshire Adult Learning (Award achieved – Included delivering sample teaching sessions, group work and individual written modules).
- Corporate Commission, Gibraltar Asset Management (oil on canvas).
- Postgraduate Certificate in Research Practice (Developed skills in communication and presentation, including conducting a seminar to peers, tutors and visitors).
- Awarded a Grant for PhD research, Arts and Humanities Research Council (fully funded, including tuition fees and living costs).
- Researching towards Doctorate in Fine Art.
- Group Exhibition, MA Fine Art (Private View and ongoing exhibition).
- Private Commission (oil on canvas).
- Masters Degree in Fine Art, Birmingham Institute of Art and Design – awarded a Distinction for final Dissertation ‘Beyond Words’.
- Solo Exhibition, Winslow Centre, Buckinghamshire (Included a private view, sponsorship for the refreshments, posted invitations and posters for local businesses) 7 artworks sold and 2 commissions taken during private view.
- Group Exhibition, final B.A. show (Private view and continuing exhibition – several offers of purchase at private view).
- 3 Private Commissions (Oil paint, Acrylic paint and mixed media on canvas).
- 2 Corporate Commissions, Mann Made Enterprises, Isle of Man.
- Domestic Commission (site specific – involving proposals, meetings and final production).
- Bachelors Degree in Fine Art, Coventry University (Awarded a 2:1).
- Student Representative, Coventry University (training sessions, group meetings, presentations and communication with tutors and peers).
- 36 Corporate Commissions, KYCos Ltd, Isle of Man (Offices and reception areas).
- BTEC Foundation Diploma in Art and Design, Amersham and Wycombe College.
- City and Guilds Life Drawing and Painting, Amersham and Wycombe College.
- A Levels (A in Art, B in Design Technology, C in Communication Studies).
- Evening job – Buckinghamshire Adult Learning (refreshments for evening classes, The Grange School, Aylesbury).
- GCSEs. 10 subjects, grades A*-C (A* in Art, A’s in Design Technology and Graphics).
- Summer job – JJB Sports, Milton Keynes.