- Artist for ‘Go Wild Gorillas’ sculpture trail – Jersey, Channel Islands, March-November (Trail live from 27thJuly- 14thAugust). Celebrating Durrell’s 60thAnniversary in partnership with Wild in Art. Raising funds for a new state-of-the-art home for the gorilla family at Jersey Zoo.
- Featured in Bailiwick Express – Artist preview (including images, interview e.t.c).
- Design featured in Go Wild Gorillas Trail Map, Trail Guide and Go Wild Gorillas App.
- Design featured on ‘Go Wild Gorillas’ merchandise including mugs, tea towels, fabric bags, magnets, badges and T-shirts.
- Featured on gwg.durrell.org website (including gorilla sculpture design, artist statement, photos and design statement – click on ‘Rotchi’ for my design).
- Featured in ‘Gallery’ magazine,Edition 165 (p36-39), August 2019/The Sparkle Edition (published by Factory, St Helier).
- Featured in Bailiwick Express– ‘Go Wild Gorillas’ article (including all 40 gorilla designs and a photo of my sculpture ‘Rotchi’ on the trail).
- Featured on ITV Channel TV, ‘Healthy Holidays: Go Wild Gorillas’feature on ITV Channel News. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cOV9SeLIETA
- Featured in BBC News Online (including photos and quotes).
- Delivered a Pen and Ink Workshop, Wingrave Art Club, Buckinghamshire, (March 2019).
- Volunteer Club Secretary and Membership Secretary at Aylesbury Tennis Club.
- Sea Music Artist in Residence, Poole Museum. In partnership with Arts Council England and Heritage Lottery Fund (see research page for details and galleries page for images).
- Exhibition – Sea Music Artist in Residence, Poole Museum. From October 2017 – January 2018, (private view 21st October 2017).
- Featured in ‘Evolver’ magazine, Edition 102 – November/December 2017.
- Cover Illustration – ‘Tidal Melodies, Poems in Celebration of Anthony Caro’s Sea Music’ (commissioned by Poole Museum as part of the Sea Music project 2017 in partnership with Heritage Lottery Fund and Arts Council England).
- Delivered an Oil Painting Workshop, Wingrave Art Club, Buckinghamshire, (November 2017).
- Delivered an Oil Painting Workshop day, Poole Museum (part of Sea Music project as above – November 2017).
- ‘Meet the Artist’ evening event, October 2017 (‘Poole Arms’, Poole Quay – part of Sea Music project as above).
- Volunteer Member Representative at Aylesbury Tennis Club.
- Painting and research (ongoing).
- Illustration – Illustrating a children’s story (ongoing).
- Awarded the title of Doctor of Philosophy in Fine Art from Birmingham Institute of Art and Design (studying 2007-14).
- Completed PhD Thesis entitled, ‘Towards a New Way of Thinking in Painting Through Analogous Notions of Listening and Analysis in Acousmatic Music’.
- Solo Exhibition – PhD artwork, Birmingham Institute of Art and Design (large-scale artworks installed in the ground floor gallery – Margaret Street, Birmingham).
- Private Commission, pencil on paper.
- 2 Private Commissions, oil on canvas.
- Training Course – ‘Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults’, Buckinghamshire Adult Learning.
- Private Commission – double portrait, pencil on canvas.
- Private Commission, oil on canvas.
- Art Tutor, Buckinghamshire Adult Learning (Oil Painting, 2008-9 and Mixed Media, 2009).
- PTLLS course – Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector, Buckinghamshire Adult Learning (Award achieved – Included delivering sample teaching sessions, group work and individual written modules).
- Corporate Commission, Gibraltar Asset Management (oil on canvas).
- Postgraduate Certificate in Research Practice (Developed skills in communication and presentation, including conducting a seminar to peers, tutors and visitors).
- Awarded a Grant for PhD research, Arts and Humanities Research Council (fully funded, including tuition fees and living costs).
- Researching towards Doctorate in Fine Art.
- Group Exhibition, MA Fine Art (Private View and ongoing exhibition).
- Private Commission (oil on canvas).
- Masters Degree in Fine Art, Birmingham Institute of Art and Design – awarded a Distinction for final Dissertation ‘Beyond Words’.
- Solo Exhibition, Winslow Centre, Buckinghamshire (Included a private view, sponsorship for the refreshments, posted invitations and posters for local businesses) 7 artworks sold and 2 commissions taken during private view.
- Group Exhibition, final B.A. show (Private view and continuing exhibition – several offers of purchase at private view).
- 3 Private Commissions (Oil paint, Acrylic paint and mixed media on canvas).
- 2 Corporate Commissions, Mann Made Enterprises, Isle of Man.
- Domestic Commission (site specific – involving proposals, meetings and final production).
- Bachelors Degree in Fine Art, Coventry University (Awarded a 2:1).
- Student Representative, Coventry University (training sessions, group meetings, presentations and communication with tutors and peers).
- 36 Corporate Commissions, KYCos Ltd, Isle of Man (Offices and reception areas).
- BTEC Foundation Diploma in Art and Design, Amersham and Wycombe College.
- City and Guilds Life Drawing and Painting, Amersham and Wycombe College.
- A Levels (A in Art, B in Design Technology, C in Communication Studies).
- Evening job – Buckinghamshire Adult Learning (refreshments for evening classes, The Grange School, Aylesbury).
- GCSEs. 10 subjects, grades A*-C (A* in Art, A’s in Design Technology and Graphics).
- Summer job – JJB Sports, Milton Keynes.